AK Skunk Auto

Ruderalis 10%, Sativa 50%, Indica 40%
THC: 18%
Height: 50-70 сm
Flowering: 55-60 days
Indoors: 250-350 gr/m2
Outdoors: 50-70 gr/plant

This autoflowering variety was created based on our original AK-47 strain. Ideal for fast commercial growing, as well as guerilla gardening. Medium sized plants with dense buds, perfect for outside auto-growing. Effect is distinctive Sativa, energizing and stimulating.
Best for creative work and socializing. Taste is sweet and citrus with touch of lime.

13 comments

Skip to comment form

• 4otkii on 19.10.2014 at 20:54

Autoflowers grown under a 50W led lamp. In the ground The buds turned out to be not very big (my bad).. As a result, the leaves had a good relaxing effect and the buds are just… KILLER!!! Unexpectedly strong variety… Very smooth stone effect… and sooooo strong. Despite all the experience of drinking, I was very pleasantly frightened by the strength of this variety 🙂 Good variety 🙂 Best if you need to make a company of healthy guys from a small outlet 🙂

• Zapas on 07.12.2014 at 01:03

Got 30 seeds, not a single regret, thx guys!

• Anonymus on 07.02.2015 at 18:32

Photo from our chat, Grower from Russia.

• Endry on 06.11.2015 at 19:17

Cool variety:) pleased with the quality and output. As for me, Kalashnikov seeds are one of the best manufacturers in the world. I bought in Ukraine on a “smile” and “psilab”, I recommend this variety!

• Anonymus on 13.02.2017 at 20:24

Photo from grower. Odessa, Ukraine

• Grisha on 05.09.2017 at 23:54

The smell from the jar is just amazing. Everyone that tasted was very pleased.

• NoName on 17.11.2017 at 14:58

Report AK Skunk Auto, Zhytomyr region, black soil, no fertilizers.

Respect Kalashnikov, you guys are the best. And this is not only my opinion.

I’m not a fan of both autos and outs, but in this case, the combination of the right seed bank and the grower’s crazy hands make up for everything. The first thing that strikes you is the smell, oh yeah it’s skunk genetics. I remembered the words from the song OU74: “The smell of a skunk displaces melancholy from the sour, thready pulse and I get confused in numbers.”

The smell is extremely sharp, but at the same time quite pleasant and even noble, reminiscent of oriental spices. Surprisingly, no seeds were found. The cone is very oily, hard to cut, but quite easy to smoke. There was no strong aftertaste, no cough.

The weed effect is very interesting. It does not smear into cabbage soup like the same indica without a name, and does not smoke to pale like Altai, but the effect is quite powerful. At the same time, the bump works smoothly, without dullness. I smoked it several times. If you smoke it a little, it works sativa: euphoria, a bunch of thoughts that you will never remember, you want to throw away energy … But if you smoke it more, 3 cans, and even in the morning, then the effect goes down the spectrum into indica.

The desire to create as it was not, rolled laziness. Any effort comes with great difficulty. At the same time, the mind is still clear and does not stone. The whole thing works for quite a long time, smoked in the morning – the day is free.

I recommend the variety to everyone, an excellent choice for its price, I did not expect such a quality from autoout. I also recommend to everyone.

Peace for everyone!!

• Anonymus on 12.01.2018 at 14:30

Grower from Dnepr, Ukraine.

• Geroge on 20.09.2018 at 21:46

When I took it off, after curing I used them for the first time, went nuts a little) Then, of course, they didn’t kill as much as the first time, but the bumps were at a high level. I have been smoking for a long time, but this variety is what you need !!

• Semyon on 02.08.2019 at 08:45

I don’t agree with the previous authors about the lethality of this variety, for me the money and time spent are in vain, the plants smell and everything is in trichomes, but there is no effect like from a game. The nuts were purchased as in a trusted store, in the original packaging, but the packaging was all kind of shabby. I won’t take any more of these for nothing. You say they were stressed, handy, but other autos with the same growing conditions showed excellent results.

• Growreporter on 07.11.2019 at 20:37

It’s good for everyone, but like all autos, it’s very afraid of mold, it’s a tryndets to treat with antibiotics in the out, of course, they cheated with the photo, only black bumps, the smoke is not the most outstanding.

• Beekeeper on 15.12.2019 at 22:21

It’s nice to grow and smoke and take pictures

• Arthem on 14.07.2020 at 20:02

I am satisfied with all three hundred percent. Maybe someone is not impressed but me and all my friend… brainout!!!!